Stacy Lott, Psy.D, CADC
Regional Director of Operations
- Hometown: Ruston, LA
- Certifications & Degrees: B.A Sociology, M.S General Psychology; M.A Clinical Psychology, PsyD Clinical Psychology, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Years of Industry Experience: 20
- Interests & Passions: Spirituality, golf, travel, new experiences, learning about other cultures, and history.
- What do you like most about your job? Seeing positive change in others, being inspired by the change in others, and having the opportunity to be an instrument in change. A general feeling of contentment each day knowing that I was a part of something greater, with an ultimate goal of helping create more hope in the world.
- Together we… Can make a difference; can do so much more than on our own; together we are strong!