Nicole L. Piechowski, CPRS
Vice President of Brand, Content, and Creative
Nicole brings almost a decade of leadership roles in the behavioral health field to her position at Footprints to Recovery. She has been behind the development of several successful treatment centers across the nation and is a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS). Nicole started with the organization as National Director of Marketing for Footprints to Recovery and was promoted to Vice President of Brand, Content, and Creative for Footprints to Recovery within a year. She oversees internal marketing operations for Footprints to Recovery and its treatment centers, spearheading all branding and creative efforts for digital, print, and outreach.
Nicole grew up in Barnegat, New Jersey, and now resides in the Boca Raton, Florida area. In her downtime, she enjoys traveling, exercising, and connecting with people, and learning new perspectives. She is a disaster-trained and certified community outreach volunteer for the American Red Cross and was an integral part of their Hurricane Katrina team. In long-term recovery herself, Nicole sees her work as much more than a job, it is her passion. She says what she loves most about her position is contributing to the catalyst of changing someone’s life for the better.
- Hometown: Barnegat, N.J.
- Certifications & Degrees: Certified Peer Recover Specialist, CPRS.
- Interests & Passions: I love a good workout at the gym and unwinding with some yoga! Connecting with new people and learning their different perspectives on things. I enjoy traveling to new places and laughing with good people. Being a person in long-term recovery myself, I am passionate about helping others and remaining teachable in my journey.
- What do you like most about your job? That the work we do collectively as a team can be the catalyst in changing someone’s life for the better. It is definitely a heartfelt job.
- Together we…can inspire people to change their lives against all odds.
- Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
- Joe Ilcus, MBA, MSHA
- Michael Milch, JD
- Janice Vaysberg, MBA
- William Wilder, BSW, CADC
- James Miller
- Nick Kratzer
- David Szarka, MA, LCADC
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC
Trusted & Approved Addiction Treatment Center
The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP) is a nonprofit professional society designed to offer support to organizations across the continuum of care. Since 1978, it has extended resources, advocacy and thought leadership to its members.
The Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHCO) evaluates quality of care provided by healthcare organizations. Footprints has the Gold Seal of Approval, which means we possess the highest standard of safety and quality of care.
LegitScript is a third-party certification that demonstrates Footprints complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including our ongoing commitment to transparency.
NALGAP is The Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Addiction Professionals and Their Allies is a membership organization founded in 1979 and dedicated to the prevention and treatment of alcoholism, substance abuse, and other addictions in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer communities.
NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals, represents the professional interests of more than 100,000 addiction counselors, educators and other addiction-focused health care professionals in the United States, Canada and abroad.