Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
Clinical Director- New Jersey
Lindsay brings over 15 years of behavioral health experience to her role at Footprints to Recovery. She has held various positions in the field — from counseling youth in court-mandated residential care and coordinating clinical programming in the K-12 school system, to working with adults with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and providing outpatient and in-home counseling to clients. Lindsay earned a master’s degree in professional counseling from Monmouth University, holds an LPC and LCADC for the state of New Jersey, and is trained in EMDR, the Nurtured Heart Approach, and Theraplay.
Lindsay heads the clinical program at Footprints to Recovery in New Jersey, helping develop group curriculum, training, and managing staff, providing crisis intervention, and signing off on all clients’ clinical documentation. She plays an integral role in accreditation requirements and ensuring clients’ insurance providers have proper documentation. Lindsay has always wanted to be a “helper,” and can’t imagine any other career. Her clients inspire her every day as she witnesses them grow, change, and reclaim their lives. Lindsay enjoys painting, exercising, yoga, hiking, and beach time, as well as spending time with family, friends, and her sons, Tristan and Gavin.
- Hometown: Raised in Island Heights, NJ and living in Manahawkin, NJ
- Certifications & Degrees: Master’s of Science in Mental Health Counseling, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC), certified in EMDR, Nurtured Heart Approach and Theraplay.
- Interests & Passions: My passion would be working with clients and having the ability to help them live happier, healthier, and more fulfilling lives. I am very humbled by my profession and am very grateful for this career. I practice positive thinking every day and love helping clients heal from trauma. I enjoy being a mama to my 2 sweet boys (ages 3 ½ and 5), gardening, painting and sketching, as well as running, hot yoga, and weight training.
- What do you like most about your job? I love getting to meet new people, helping others heal and work as a team with other skilled clinicians. Watching people come through their pain and trauma and have happy lives filled with gratitude. I am truly inspired by my clients, as well as the staff I work with – and learn from them every day.
- Together we…work as a team. I am simply the flashlight you are holding. I do not guide the flashlight – you do. I will just help guide you to find your way.
- Michael Milch, JD
- Janice Vaysberg, MBA
- William Wilder, BSW, CADC
- Nicole Piechowski, CPRS
- James Miller
- Joe Ilcus, MBA, MSHA
- Nick Kratzer
- David Szarka MA, LCADC
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC