- Hometown: Raised in Island Heights, NJ and living in Manahawkin, NJ
- Certifications & Degrees: Master’s of Science in Mental Health Counseling, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC), certified in EMDR, Nurtured Heart Approach and Theraplay.
- Interests & Passions: My passion would be working with clients and having the ability to help them live a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life. I am very humbled by my profession and am very grateful for this career. I practice positive thinking every day and love helping clients heal from trauma. I enjoy being a mama to my 2 sweet boys (ages 3 ½ and 5), gardening, painting and sketching, as well as running, hot yoga, and weight training.
- What do you like most about your job? I love getting to meet new people, helping others heal and work as a team with other skilled clinicians. Watching people come through their pain and trauma and have a happy life filled with gratitude. I am truly inspired by my clients as well as the staff I work with- and learn from them every day.
- Together we…work as a team. I am simply the flashlight you are holding- I do not guide the flashlight- you do. I will just help guide you to find your way.