Natalie Woulf, LPC, CADC
Utilization Review Specialist
- Hometown: Littleton, Colorado
- Certifications & Degrees: BBA Cum Laude Psychology, Masters Counseling Psychology, Licensed Professional Counselor, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Interests & Passions: Personally, movies, traveling, sports, music, and art. Professionally, the treatment of trauma, biology and medical aspects of addiction.
- What do you like most about your job? The little things matter the most to me and that is what I like about it. When a patient says, “I thought about what you said …” or “I remembered when you told me ..”, as well as sharing laughter with them and seeing them smile.
- Together we… reverse the statistics.