Nicole L. Piechowski, CPRS
Vice President of Brand, Content, and Creative
Nicole brings almost a decade of leadership roles in the behavioral health field to her position at Footprints to Recovery. She has been behind the development of several successful treatment centers across the nation and is a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS). Nicole started with the organization as National Director of Marketing for Footprints to Recovery and was promoted to Vice President of Brand, Content, and Creative for Footprints to Recovery within a year. She oversees internal marketing operations for Footprints to Recovery and its treatment centers, spearheading all branding and creative efforts for digital, print, and outreach.
Nicole grew up in Barnegat, New Jersey, and now resides in the Boca Raton, Florida area. In her downtime, she enjoys traveling, exercising, and connecting with people, and learning new perspectives. She is a disaster-trained and certified community outreach volunteer for the American Red Cross and was an integral part of their Hurricane Katrina team. In long-term recovery herself, Nicole sees her work as much more than a job, it is her passion. She says what she loves most about her position is contributing to the catalyst of changing someone’s life for the better.
- Hometown: Barnegat, N.J.
- Certifications & Degrees: Certified Peer Recover Specialist, CPRS.
- Interests & Passions: I love a good workout at the gym and unwinding with some yoga! Connecting with new people and learning their different perspectives on things. I enjoy traveling to new places and laughing with good people. Being a person in long-term recovery myself, I am passionate about helping others and remaining teachable in my journey.
- What do you like most about your job? That the work we do collectively as a team can be the catalyst in changing someone’s life for the better. It is definitely a heartfelt job.
- Together we…can inspire people to change their lives against all odds.
- Michael Milch, JD
- Janice Vaysberg, MBA
- William Wilder, BSW, CADC
- Nicole Piechowski, CPRS
- James Miller
- Robert Itskowitz, CPA
- Joe Ilcus, MBA, MSHA
- Nick Kratzer
- David Szarka MA, LCADC
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC