Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
Director of Inpatient Services – Illinois
Samantha has over eight years of experience in behavioral health. She joined Footprints to Recovery in 2022 and oversees our Elgin treatment program and clinical team. Prior to her role at Footprints, Samantha worked with youth with developmental disabilities; women with eating disorders, trauma, and co-occurring disorders; and adults with substance use disorders. Samantha earned a master’s degree in counseling and is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) and Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor (CADC).
Samantha entered the behavioral health field to fight the stigma of substance use disorders through education and providing support to not only those who struggle with drug and alcohol use, but their families as well. Building connections with people who feel they have lost all hope is what she finds most rewarding about this work.
- Hometown: Burbank, IL
- Certifications & Degrees: MA, LCPC, CADC,
- Interests & Passions: Exercising, watching shows and movies, and spending time with family
- What do you like most about your job? Helping those who have lost hope
- Together we… provide hope.
- Michael Milch, JD
- Janice Vaysberg, MBA
- William Wilder, BSW, CADC
- Nicole Piechowski, CPRS
- James Miller
- Joe Ilcus, MBA, MSHA
- Nick Kratzer
- David Szarka MA, LCADC
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC