Vice President of Admissions
James Miller is Footprints to Recovery’s Vice President of Admissions. He oversees the day-to-day operations of admissions for our nationwide treatment centers. James has worked in the behavioral health field since 2012, managing admissions for several addictions and mental health treatment facilities. He earned an associate degree in science with a concentration in addiction studies from Palm Beach State College. He is also currently in school at Florida Atlantic University working towards a bachelor’s degree in business administration. James’s passion for his work comes from his own long-term recovery. Helping people take that first step toward sobriety is what he finds most rewarding about his job. In his spare time, James enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter and working on cars.
- Hometown: Pittsgrove, NJ
- Certifications & Degrees: AS in Addiction Studies, AA in Business Management. In the process of obtaining a BA in Business Management.
- Interests & Passions: I am a person in recovery myself, so continuing on my own journey is something that is very important to me. When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughter and working on cars.
- What do you like most about your job? I am extremely passionate about the field of treatment as a whole, but I love being one of the first people that clients and their families interact with. I will forever remember the person who helped me when I was at my lowest point and guided me when I had no idea what to do to save my own life. I enjoy being that person who is able to help others begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Together we…can start the journey to recovery. Asking for help is the first step to healing.
- Michael Milch, JD
- Janice Vaysberg, MBA
- William Wilder, BSW, CADC
- Nicole Piechowski, CPRS
- James Miller
- Joe Ilcus, MBA, MSHA
- Nick Kratzer
- David Szarka MA, LCADC
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC