- Footprints saved my life. After being in a 30 day inpatient program at a different facility, I was referred to footprints and was a patient there for about 6 months. I committed to working their program, staying in sober living, and healing my trauma. They helped me address all of the problems that led to my alcoholism and helped me to learn to live again. I highly recommend them if you are willing to change your life.Amanda W.4/12/2023
- This was the best decision have ever made in my life. From the first day I arrived and the inpatient house to the IOP program every one of the staff had only my best interest at heart. They all care so much about my recovery. It was very easy and conferrable to fit in with all the other clients in all the groups. The whole staff is so incredibly supportive and knowledgeable because most of them have been thought recovery and know what we are going thought in our path to recovery. There is no judgment and pressure whatsoever. You learn to recover at you own pace. I would recommend Footprints to Recovery 100% to anyone I know or don't know it will change your life forever. I will carry the friend that I have made here with me for the rest of my life. This has been an amazing, unexpected experience in one of the worst times in my life. I don't even have enough word to describe how thankful I am and will never be able to thank Footprint and all the staff enough for all of their help and support though one of the toughest parts of my life and they were there beside me every step of the way.
Thank you, Footprints, from the bottom of my heart you have change my life in so many ways and continue to.
- Footprints Colorado was an awesome experience for me. The one-on-one therapy with Brynn was very beneficial as I was able to uncover some things from my past that had been holding me back. The group topics were well planned as were the various activities we enjoyed. The techs Amanda and Jared were so enthusiastic and made the day fun. TJ, my case manager, was always helpful and full of resources. The nursing staff-- Susan and Lily -- were always readily available as was the executive director, Jenna. I highly recommend Footprints Colorado if you are seeking a way to achieve long-term freedom from addiction.Julene Fisher3/21/2023
- Not all recovery centers are perfect, I myself have been to over 37 treatment centers since I was 16 and I’m 25 now. But I can honestly say the treatment here is one of the best I’ve been to in a long time. The staff are very caring and truly try to cater to the individual to ensure they have the best care to sustain long term sobriety. The facilities are clean and well kept, basic amenities are provided, and the overall experience runs very smoothly. I’m extremely grateful for having found this place.erin coady3/11/2023
- A huge shoutout to Kristen Hall at FTR !!
Yes , her title at Footprints is Director of Business Development but her TRUE title should be ANGEL ON EARTH because this special woman doesn’t just go the so called “extra mile” for someone , no she goes to INFINITY AND BEYOND for her clients with so much exceptional care , passion and understanding and doesn’t leave any stone unturned to find a resolution if a client needs to find a facility to go to !!
I am a mom of an addict with some special medical needs and Kristen has gone above and beyond to help us on numerous occasions to get him the help he needs regardless whether it was late in the evening or weekends , her being at a basketball game with her kids she ALWAYS responded with such great care and solutions !!!
Kristen has been my rock through all this and will be forever grateful !!!
THANK YOU 🙏🙏🙏 !!!Divine Luna2/15/2023
- I am currently a client at footprints to recovery and this place is amazing. I don't understand how anyone would complain about the staff here. They are exceptional and a big part of my recovery. They are my rock as I continue this journey. I would like to shout out my amazing staff James for being awesome, Aaron for being great, Keisha, Latoya, Tina, KC, Dee, bri,
tony and Antwan for being the most amazing human beings I've ever met. This place is God sent. Don't hesitate to seek help here. You won't regret it. Thank you all for being the best part of my recovery 🙂Jasmine Sandler1/18/2023
- Footprints has changed my life, the staff are very involved, and passionate about what they are doing. I found my peace here, acquired the tools necessary to maintain my sobriety. Couldn't speak more highly of the treatment facility. I've been to two other facilities, and this one is hands down the best. They set you up for success, if you fail, its because you didn't apply the tools taught to you here. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone suffering from mental health or addiction issues.Lisa Smith1/04/2023
At Footprints to Recovery we believe that what makes us successful is listening to those who we work with. Here’s a look into what others have had to say.
Find Your Recovery Community Today