William Wilder, BSW, CADC
Chief Marketing Officer
William has been with our organization since 2015 and has over 15 years of experience in the behavioral health field. As Chief Marketing Officer he plans, develops, implements, and oversees Aliya Health Group’s overall business strategy, working as part of the C-suite team to best position our organization for growth. William also coaches and mentors our business development teams across the U.S., helping them reach their goals and full potential.
William earned a bachelor’s degree in social work from Rutgers University-Newark. He is a certified drug and alcohol counselor (CADC), a certified recovery coach (CCAR), and holds a leadership certification from the National Association of Social Workers (NASW). Prior to joining Aliya Health Group, William worked in counseling and supervisory roles for organizations that provided behavioral health services to adolescents and adults with substance use disorders and women released from incarceration.
William was drawn to this work because he wanted to be a voice for people struggling with addiction and make a difference in their lives. Witnessing the gift of life return to clients and building teams of people he knows make a positive impact are what he finds most rewarding about his job. When he is not working, William enjoys traveling and spending time with friends and family.
- Hometown: Brick, NJ
- Certifications & Degrees: Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor, Internationally Certified Gambling Counselor, Associates Degree Addiction Studies, Bachelor of Social Work
- Interests & Passions: In long-term recovery myself, I have a huge interest in advocating for social justice and access to addiction treatment. In my time outside of that and work, I enjoy traveling.
- What do you like most about your job? Having the opportunity every day to help others break free from the bondage of active addiction.
- Together we…can begin your healing process, we were never meant to do life alone.
- Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
- Joe Ilcus, MBA, MSHA
- Michael Milch, JD
- Janice Vaysberg, MBA
- Nicole L. Piechowski, CPRS
- James Miller
- Nick Kratzer
- David Szarka, MA, LCADC
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC
Trusted & Approved Addiction Treatment Center
The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers is a nonprofit professional society designed to offer support to organizations across the continuum of care.
The Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations evaluates quality of care provided by healthcare organizations. Footprints has the Gold Seal of Approval, which is the highest standard.
LegitScript is a third-party certification that demonstrates Footprints complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including our ongoing commitment to transparency.
The Association of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Addiction Professionals and Their Allies is a membership organization dedicated to the prevention and treatment of alcoholism, substance abuse, and other addictions in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer communities.
The Association for Addiction Professionals represents the professional interests of more than 100,000 addiction-focused health care professionals in the United States, Canada and abroad.