Director of Alumni Relations
Nick Kratzer has been with Footprints to Recovery since 2015 and is a CCAR Recovery Coach. His own recovery experience inspired him to begin working in the addiction field. As Director of Alumni Relations, Nick builds connections and trust with both current patients and alumni and helps keep them engaged in the recovery process. He sees his work as an opportunity to share his own recovery experience with others who are struggling. Nick says the most rewarding part of his job is seeing the light return to people’s eyes after finding recovery and realizing their self-worth. In his spare time, Nick enjoys hiking, sports, hanging out with his dog Leo, and spending time with family and friends.
- Hometown: Colonia, New Jersey
- Interest and Passions: Sports, hiking, spending time with loved ones
- What do you like most about your job: Seeing the light return to people’s eyes after finding recovery.
- Together we will: Break the chains of addiction.
- Michael Milch, JD
- Janice Vaysberg, MBA
- William Wilder, BSW, CADC
- Nicole Piechowski, CPRS
- James Miller
- Robert Itskowitz, CPA
- Joe Ilcus, MBA, MSHA
- Nick Kratzer
- David Szarka MA, LCADC
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC