Aimee Techau, MSN, PMHNP-BC, CARN-AP
Psychiatric and addictions nurse practitioner
- Hometown: Denver, Colorado
- Certifications & Degrees: Board certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, certified addictions nurse practitioner, accelerated resolution (trauma) therapist, solutions-focused therapist, acupuncture detoxification specialist, aspiring addiction nutrition coach. I have a BA in Communications, as well as a BS in Nursing from Regis University. Master’s Degree in Psychiatric Mental Health (Suma Cum Laude) from the University of Colorado. I am also a nursing PhD candidate at the university of Colorado.
- Interests & Passions: My two boys, my rescue dogs, walking, reading, riding my bicycle, learning new things, treating client with substance use disorders. Medication assisted treatment such as Suboxone. Teaching other nurses about addictions.
- What do you like most about your job? I am humbled by my patients’ strength. I cherish that I can make a difference by healing trauma and using a combination of holistic and conventional methods to transform lives. I am honored that patients and their families put their trust in me.
- Together we… inspire hope, build on patient strengths, and transform lives.