Michael Milch, JD
Chief Executive Officer
Michael is an accomplished mental health and substance abuse treatment leader with years of experience fighting addiction. For nearly a decade, Michael has risen to the top of his field with c -level experience in multiple aspects of treatment administration, operations, admissions, performance improvement, marketing, and more. Michael worked as Executive VP of Operations and Strategic Accounts at Footprints to Recovery from 2013 to 2019 before returning as CEO in 2021. Michael oversaw 9 startups across 6 states, with 250+ employees. He is an expert in complex drug rehab regulatory affairs and is known in the industry for deploying creative grassroots marketing campaigns to break through enrollment plateaus. He resides in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and holds a bachelor’s degree in Talmudic Law and a JD law degree from Duquesne University School of Law.
- Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Interest & Passion: Being a Dad, Charity Work, Coaching Little League, Pittsburgh Sports, Learning Torah, Politics, Cantorial Music and Custom Suits.
- What do you like most about your job: The privilege of building all-star teams and working with a united purpose of saving as many lives as possible from the disease of addiction.
- Together we … Will change the world!
- Michael Milch, JD
- Janice Vaysberg, MBA
- William Wilder, BSW, CADC
- Nicole Piechowski, CPRS
- James Miller
- Joe Ilcus, MBA, MSHA
- Nick Kratzer
- David Szarka MA, LCADC
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Samantha Machniak-Cedano, LCPC, CADC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC