Evan Gove is a writing and editing professional with ten years of experience. He graduated from Hobart and William Smith Colleges with a degree in Writing & Rhetoric. When not writing, you can find him enjoying his sunny hometown of Delray Beach, Florida.
- What Is the Pink Cloud?
- What Is a 12 Step Program for Addiction?
- Gray Area Drinking: Is It a Problem for You?
- The Cycle of Addiction: Are You in It?
- Alcoholism and Mental Illness: Is There a Connection?
- Bipolar Disorder and Addiction
- Trauma and Addiction: What's the Connection?
- Tramadol Addiction: Is It Possible?
- Opiate vs Opioid: What’s the Difference?
- Alcohol Relapse: Why Does It Happen and What Are the Signs?
- How to Help Someone with Addiction
- Adreyanna Harvey, MA, LPC, NCC, EMDR-T, CMIP
- David Szarka, MA, LCADC
- Jenna Richer, MSW, LCSW
- Lindsay Hutchison, MS, LPC, LCADC
- Natalie Pflueger, MS, LCPC, CADC, NCC
- Laurie Woodard, MA, LAC, LPC
- William Wilder, BSW, CADC
- Justin Wolfe, MA, CADC, CRC, PCGC
- Sara Schapmann
- Footprints to Recovery Editorial Staff
- Caitlin Simpson
- Frank D. LoRiggio
- Laurie Hadler, MSW, LCSW
- Nicole Ehrhardt
- Lisa Tomsak, DO